IDRISSI School @ EduCity Iskandar Puteri offers British International Curriculum with affordable fees in our modest, conventional and homely eco-school. We also offer full boarding and weekdays boarding for Secondary students.
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||:||RM 300|
|Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)||:||RM 1,500|
|Deposit (Refundable)||:||RM 5,000|
|Admin Fees (Annually)||:||RM 1,000 Preschool|
|:||RM 1,500 Primary|
|:||RM 2,000 Secondary|
|:||RM 4,000 International Students (Primary & Secondary)|
|YEAR 1 TO YEAR 6||8,400|
|YEAR 7 TO YEAR 9||9,400|
|YEAR 10 TO YEAR 11||9,800|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- There are 3 terms in an academic year.
- Deposit is refundable provided one term's written notice of withdrawal is given.
- Full boarding facilities available at RM 8,000 per term.
- The above fee does not include meals, school uniform, sports attire, books, writing materials, after-school programmes and any other resources payment.
- The above fee and boarding facilities are subject to changes.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Parent(s)/Legal guardian(s) must complete the form provided with accurate information and duly signed. Any false, inaccurate and/or misleading information in the form shall amount to rejection of the application.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The one-time registration fee is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. It is payable in full upon submitting a completed and signed registration form.
Full payment of the deposit is required upon a place being offered and accepted, and it is strictly non-transferable.
The school fees shall be paid on or before the beginning of each academic term via cash, online transfer, credit card or crossed cheque.
The deposit will be refunded if a notice of withdrawal by the Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) is received by the School at least four (4) months before commencement of the school term.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
All withdrawals are subject to an administrative charge.
Note: The details of admission policies will be provided upon confirmation of student’s enrollment.